Saturday, January 14, 2017

Snowy Day!

It has been a while since I have taken any photos.  Without going into a lot of detail, I guess I just haven't felt like it until yesterday.  Glad I did, though.  Ice does magical things if you want to see them.  We had some fun in the backyard.  It's amazing how deep the snow got!  I had to put on some fishing boots to cover my legs enough for it.






Lily and I decided to leave "Butt Angels" on the car.

Extremely deep footprints.

We had a slight melt, and refreeze.  There was a small section that did not have treacherous ice on it, and that is how we managed them.

Icicle, icicle, where are you going?

Where are... you going?

The apartment complex behind my house had quite the impressive double-layered icicle show, going on.

Sadly, these were ours.  Apparently, something must be blocking the gutters.

More stair treachery.

I enjoyed the light play that my compost bin was offering up, here.

So very icy.

So very.

There's that silly girl, again.

Rosemary... heaven restores you in ice.

My snowy porch.  The stairs are clear, believe it or not.

Snowy tree.  Looks a little like cotton.


Backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment