Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Such weird bathrooms




One thing for certain in this place: the bathrooms were fairly weird and creepy.  I am pretty sure the shower in Henry's bathroom was fitted for accommodation, for someone who needed help standing.  I've never seen anything like it, before.  Anyway, I felt like they needed their own section in this epic saga of photos I've gathered.



Stand up shower.  And what's that at foot level?  Is that a separate faucet just for washing feet?


I know... but this shower just kept creeping me out, in a good way.



Foot bath.  I think maybe I need one of these for my own bathroom.


These tubs had so much plumbing.


I am so curious about how this shampoo dispenser worked.

Even more plumbing.
I really liked the size of this sink.  You could potentially rest a toothbrush caddy on the back of it, unlike mine, in which the stupid thing always falls into the basin.

Also, notice the faucet above: for washing hair in the sink?  I'm guessing so.

Enormous toilet tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment