Monday, March 24, 2014

Peacocks are devil hooligan birds; only out for a good time, and possibly a joyride. An altercation, caught on film...

BILL!  BILL!  BILL!  HAHAHAHAHA!  WAKE UP, BITCH, IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE!
Cedric, I don't know.  She looks a little scary, and kind of like a loose cannon.

Belinda, you can totally take her.  And she's in a bathrobe and a pair of cowboy boots.  In this frost?  She's gonna fall on her ass, and look a damn fool before she catches us.

Lada-dee-lada-daaaa... you can't catch me, bitch...

OK fine, maybe I can't... so much... in these leather boots, in the frost.  Owww, my ass!

Oh my god, I want to eat that bird.  Mom, catch that bird!  I have to eat that bird!



Hey, robe lady... I'd like to see you try, out here!

Cedric...

OK, fine. You are the damn loudest bitch I've met in a while.  You can have your lawn.

Here I go...

...sort of...




You win... this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment