Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring, you are precocious, and prolific this year. So, I guess I will be, too.

Like those kids who get into mischief early, that seems to be how you are playing it 2015.  I'm so glad, because most of the time, winter really gets me down.  We still have 19 days before it is officially spring, but don't tell that to 2015.  She's been busy, already.
I saw a few other oddities, and they were definitely worthy of note.  We tend to walk a lot in our neighbourhood, and there are things we notice, so well, today seemed like as good a day as any, to include the camera.  I'm glad I did.

I'll start with the weird, and end with the beauty. 

There's even a little meta mixed in, for good measure. 




These leaves have managed to survive some real bastards of windstorms.  I have no idea how, but it seemed like it should be something worth including, because... while a friend was losing her roof to this windstorm, these leaves were apparently held on by some sort of super force.



This paperbark maple always manages to catch my eye.


Ruby was doing this to be weird, and for no other reason.

Is this meta?  I have no idea.
You're killing me with the blossoms!





Fun fact about me.  I love cherry blossoms so much, I actually designed a few pieces of jewelry that I wear regularly, after them.




I have no idea what this is, but I thought it was really cool looking.
















No comments:

Post a Comment