Monday, September 2, 2013

Day Trip to Eugene...

Ball pit fun!



The Many Moods Of Emma: "Say What?"


Flirty

Nonplussed

Mildly amused

Chillin'


That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!



You talkin' to me?






My cousin Violet is hilarious!



Beautiful Violet





Seeeerious wine glasses.  Use these... only if you are seeeerious.

How's it goin', mommy?


Shelly and Tito became fast friends.  They were so cute together!


Grandma, Will, and Violet.

Is there anything more adorable?


Hey.  I'm back.  Can you feed me, or something?

Great-Grandma, Mr. Hed, and Emma.



Great-Grandma Kathleen, Emma, and Grandma Marty





Liz took a pic o Emma, being held by yours truly.  This baby is scrumptious!

Scrumptious!





I also snapped a few aquarium photos... why not?







This is a clam.






Yesterday, we took a day trip to Eugene to visit family, and so I could finally meet my new niece, Emma.  She is such a darling baby.  It was hard to pull myself away from her.
This ended up being really long, but it's kind of how I've been rolling, as of late.  :)  I feel like I'm getting my passion for photography back, and that is a very good thing.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment